Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!




This week is a good time to remember to still be thankful, because He is still our Father. His provision is not empty, and His hand is not short. He is still God and in control, and no matter how things may sometimes seem in this world, we have a lot to be thankful for, encouraged about, and look forward to. I believe God may be reminding us that our future is in Him, not at the bottom of a stimulus package! Remember to continue to pray for all those in authority, and don’t participate in authority-bashing.

Dreams, plans, visions, goals? Just remember, God’s plan for His people has to do with His will, not our own. God’s plan has been on my heart a lot lately as I read the bible. God willing, my plan is to start a series titled 'God had a Plan'… I hope you will be blessed by it.

No comments: