Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Helloooo, is anybody out there? Probably not, this is one sadly neglected blog! However, I would like to let those of you who have followed me here and enjoyed some of my writing know that I have not really fallen off the face of the planet, nor have I stopped writing for the Lord. I have self-published one novella that I believe was my assignment from the Lord over the past several years, that being 'Three O'Clock'. Then it seemed the leading I had was to finish and publish 'Dusty Dreams' which many of you may remember a bit. So, I have added a final chapter, and edited edited edited - and I believe I am close to publishing it as well. Unfortunately, that means that I am converting the 'Dusty Dreams' posts here to draft mode so that they are no longer visible here - at least until I figure out if that is the right thing to do.

I am sure that a lot of you have been exploring publishing your own writings as well, and I pray for God's blessings and encouragement on all of you who are inspired by Him to write! Happy writing!

No comments: